“Social Proof” is one of the many strategies and techniques that marketers rely on to win you over and convince you that their product is worth your hard-earned cash. It taps into a basic human characteristic – the need to be like others. In our desire to conform, we often succumb and buy whatever marketers have to offer.
But wait a minute – Is social proof a sneaky trick or is it something that’s essentially human and all-pervasive?
Social proof is ubiquitous and it’s part of everyone’s life. It’s a keystone of any marketing strategy and it’s a technique you should be incorporating in your plans.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What types of social proof are available to use and for which situations they’re appropriate
- How to decide what types of social proof would work best for your offering
- Methods for gaining social proof from customers that you can use in your marketing or advertising
- How to create effective and impressive testimonials
- Other methods beyond testimonials to convey social proof to your audience
- “User-generated proof,” which allows you to continuously gather social proof on autopilot
- How to harness the power of reviews
- How to use the social proof you’ve gathered and start reaping the benefits today
- Ways to organize your social proof gathering and publishing so that it’s ongoing.
There are no reviews yet.